notbird.site has a zero-tolerance policy for racism, antisemitism, islamophobia, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and any other forms of discriminatory / bigoted conduct. You must be 18 years of age or older to access notbird.site. Please add content warnings for any any nudity, sexually graphic, or violent imagery, along with other potentially triggering posts (text or otherwise). Please don't harass other fediverse users.
Now for the legal-talk
The following guidelines are not a legal document, and final interpretation is up to the administration of notbird.site; they are here to provide you with an insight into our content moderation policies:
- Access to notbird.site is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Any user account suspected of evading this restriction will be suspended.
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- Excessive advertising
- Uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions
- Untagged content which may trigger other users (for example; mental health issues, death, family issues)
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children
- Conduct promoting unnecessary violence
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting bigoted right-wing ideologies
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, to impede other users from utilising the service, to degrade the performance of the service, to harass other users, to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxing or dropping dox) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.
Terms of service adapted from lamp.institute's supplied terms of service.